Emergency Medicine Physician
Seward, NE 68434 US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Seward, Nebraska. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Memorial Health Care Systems.
- Annual ED Volume: 3,813 patients
- Average Daily Volume: Weekday: 9, Weekend: 12
- Critical Access Hospital
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: Meditech
- Shifts: weeknights and weekends only, 5p-8a (mon-fri), 8a-8a (sat, sun). Max: 60 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Opening its doors in 1950, Memorial Health Care Systems is a community-based, non-profit health care provider located in Seward, Nebraska. Their mission is to enhance the quality of life for individuals in Seward and surrounding communities by providing excellence in health care services.
Seward is known as Nebraska's Fourth of July City because is home to one of the top 10 fourth of July celebrations in the USA. Having been ranked in the top safest cities and the top best places to live in Nebraska, Seward is a great place to visit, shop, and raise a family.
Please contact Kristine Henke, Director or Recruitment, at Kristine.Henke@statushp.com or by calling 515.240.6945 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- No board requirements
- ATLS & ACLS
- Previous EM experience required
- 2nd and 3rd year residents accepted