Emergency Medicine Physician
Redwood Falls, MN US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Redwood Falls, Minnesota. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at CentraCare - Redwood Hospital.
- Annual ED Volume: 4,641 patients
- Average Daily Volume: Weekday: 7; Weekend: 25-30
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: EPIC
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a. Max: 24 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Among the top-rated hospitals for patient experience in Minnesota, CentraCare - Redwood Hospital has been awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award. With leading technology and a highly skilled and caring staff, CentraCare - Redwood Hospital works each day to provide the healing environment that their patients need.
Redwood Falls is nestled along the picturesque Minnesota River Valley in the heart of the Minnesota River Valley National Scenic Byway. The natural beauty of the area is legendary and the community is rich with frontier and Native American history. The city has become known throughout Minnesota as The Scenic City.
Please contact Megan Menary, Clinical Recruiter, at Megan.Menary@statushp.com or by calling 515.822.8759 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified in EM, FM, or IM
- ACLS & ATLS (or CALS)
- Previous EM experience required
- 2nd and 3rd year residents accepted