Emergency Medicine Physician
Perham, MN US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Perham, Minnesota. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Perham Health.
- Annual ED Volume: 5,824 patients
- Average Daily Volume: Weekday: 10-24; Weekend: 12-22 (higher in summer)
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: EPIC
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a. Max: 24 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Founded in 1902, Perham Health opened its new state-of-the-art, critical access hospital in 2012 and is among the top-rated hospitals in Minnesota. Perham Health has been recognized by the Minnesota Hospital Association (MHA) for superior performance in quality and patient safety. They have also been listed in the Top Ten Hospitals in Minnesota by Newsweek’s ‘World’s Best Hospitals’ report in 2022.
Perham is a small, yet vibrant city located in the heart of Minnesota’s lake country. With a wide variety of recreational activities and a relaxed, resort-like lifestyle, Perham offers many of the attractions of big-city life while providing the hometown feel of a smaller community. Perham was selected as one of Smithsonian’s Best Small Towns to Visit in 2018 and named one of 10 Best Small Town Cultural Scenes by USA Today in 2020.
If you are interested in joining a great team in an outstanding location, please contact Megan Menary, Clinical Recruiter, at Megan.Menary@statushp.com or by calling 515.822.8759 today!
- Board certified or eligible in EM, FM, or IM
- ACLS & ATLS (or CALS)
- Previous EM experience required
- 3rd year residents accepted