Emergency Medicine Physician
Pawnee City, NE 68420 US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Pawnee City, Nebraska. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Pawnee County Memorial Hospital.
- Annual ED Volume: 855 patients
- Average Daily Volume: 3-7 patients
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: Cerner
- Shifts: weekends only, 7p Friday thru 7p Sunday
- 1099 independent contractor
Pawnee County Memorial Hospital is an 11 bed Critical access hospital located in Southeast Nebraska. Their mission is to enhance the health and quality of life for the community they serve. Pawnee County Memorial Hospital strives to be the trusted source of health care by spreading a caring spirit, providing family-centered care, ensuring availability of technology, and focusing on excellence.
Named for the Pawnee Indians that crossed the county in the early days, this picturesque area lays amid gently rolling hills and the smooth flowing contours of farmland. Some of the most beautiful scenery in the Midwest, and some of the best deer, wild turkey, pheasant and quail hunting can be found here.
Please contact Kristine Henke, Director or Recruitment, at Kristine.Henke@statushp.com or by calling 515.240.6945 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified or eligible in EM, FM, or IM
- ATLS, ACLS, & PALS
- Previous EM experience required
- 2nd and 3rd year residents accepted