Emergency Medicine Physician
Oelwein, IA US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Oelwein, Iowa. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at MercyOne Oelwein Medical Center.
- Annual ED Volume: 3,764 patients
- Average Daily Volume: Weekday: 8; Weekend: 20
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: McKesson & Dictation
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a. Max: 48 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Established in 1926 and located in Oelwein, Iowa, MercyOne Oelwein Medical Center is a 25-bed, critical access hospital that provides acute, skilled, and outpatient care to the community and surrounding area. Their role is to provide all the basic health care services needed in its community.
Located in Northeast Iowa, Oelwein is a beautiful, safe community. Outdoor activities for the whole family include two nine-hole golf courses, tennis, softball, fishing, canoeing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and the Oelwein Aquatic Park. There are over 350 businesses, 10 city parks, a fishing lake, movie theater, and is within 45 minutes of more major metro areas.
Please contact Jamie Klimowski, Clinical Recruiter, at Jamie.Klimowski@statushp.com or by calling 515.314.7918 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified in EM, FM, or IM
- ATLS, ACLS, & PALS
- Previous EM experience required