Emergency Medicine Physician
Madison, MN 56256 US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Madison, Minnesota. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Madison Healthcare Services.
- Annual ED Volume: 684 patients
- Average Daily Volume: 3 patients
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: EPIC
- Shifts: weekends only, 7p Friday thru 7a Monday
- 1099 independent contractor
Part of the River Valley Health Network, Madison Healthcare Services exists as a non-profit Christian organization. It is a rural, critical access facility here to serve its patients and support the health of the region. Madison Healthcare Services’ vision is to provide healthcare services that exceed its customer’s expectations in a competent and caring manner.
Madison, Minnesota was founded in 1885 and is known nationally for being the Lutefisk Capital of the United States. Madison may have that small town feel, but they are big on making their community a great place to live, work and visit.
Please contact Megan Menary, Clinical Recruiter, at Megan.Menary@statushp.com or by calling 515.822.8759 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified or eligible in EM, FM, or IM
- ACLS & ATLS (or CALS)
- Previous EM experience required
- 2nd and 3rd year residents accepted