Emergency Medicine Physician
Luverne, MN US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Luverne, Minnesota. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Sanford Luverne Medical Center.
- Annual ED Volume: 3,477 patients
- Average Daily Volume: 9-10 patients
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: EPIC
- Shifts: 8a-8p, 8p-8a. Max: 60 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Sanford Luverne Medical Center is a non-profit hospital and is part of the Sanford Health system, one of the largest health systems in the United States. Built in 2005, Sanford Luverne is a critical access hospital committed to improving access to health care by keeping essential services in its small town, rural community.
The city of Luverne is a charming and genuine community that people take pride in calling home. It is best known for its friendly atmosphere and clean community. Come explore the beauty of Blue Mounds State Park, kayak down Rock River, or see a movie at the Verne Drive-In Theater.
Please contact Megan Menary, Clinical Recruiter, at Megan.Menary@statushp.com or by calling 515.822.8759 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified or eligible in EM, FM, or IM
- BLS, PALS, ACLS & ATLS (or CALS)
- Previous EM experience required
- 3rd year residents accepted