Emergency Medicine Physician
International Falls, MN US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in International Falls, Minnesota. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Rainy Lake Medical Center.
- Annual ED Volume: 5,000 patients
- Average Daily Volume: 13 patients
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: EPIC
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a. Max: 48 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Rainy Lake Medical Center is dedicated to providing high quality, accessible medical care to the residents and visitors of International Falls. Rainy Lake Medical Center is a state-of-the-art facility, fully equipped with the latest technology, where everyone—from the doctors and specialists to the nurses and support staff—works together to offer a comprehensive, patient and family centered healthcare culture.
International Falls is Minnesota’s vacation paradise where Rainy Lake offers great recreation throughout all four seasons. Fishing, boating, hiking, wildlife watching, hunting, snowshoeing...just to name a few. Visit Voyageurs National Park, a watery wonderland of pristine lakes. Take a boat tour and witness the Northern Lights. Or cross over the Canadian border to Fort Frances, Ontario.
If you are interested in joining a great team in an outstanding location, please contact Megan Menary, Clinical Recruiter, at Megan.Menary@statushp.com or by calling 515.822.8759 today!
- Board certified or eligible in EM, FM, or IM
- PALS, ACLS & ATLS (or CALS)
- Previous EM experience required