Emergency Medicine Physician
Charles City, IA US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Charles City, Iowa. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at Floyd County Medical Center.
- Annual ED Volume: 5,250 patients
- Average Daily Volume: 14 patients
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: Meditech
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a. Max: 12 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Floyd County Medical Center is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital in Charles City, Iowa. The hospital was built in 1965, with a major addition in 1990 and remodel in 2008. FCMC strives to provide high-quality and safe care to its patients, with respect and consideration to their families.
Charles City, Iowa is located along the beautiful Cedar River. Exciting annual events, intriguing specialty shops, and recreational facilities make Charles City a great destination. Take a walking tour of historic homes or public art, ride the rapids on Iowa’s first whitewater course, see a movie at the Art Deco Charles Theatre, walk or bike along the Charley Western Recreational Trail, play a round of disc golf at Riverfront Park, or play tennis on the grass courts of the All Iowa Lawn Tennis Club.
Please contact Adelynn Moore, Clinical Recruiter, at Adelynn.Moore@statushp.com or by calling 515.314.7918 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified or eligible in EM, FM, or IM
- ATLS, ACLS, & PALS
- Previous EM experience required
- 3rd year residents accepted