Emergency Medicine Physician
Breckenridge, MN US
STATUS is seeking physicians to become a part of our Emergency Department team in Breckenridge, Minnesota. Join STATUS working full-time, part-time, or PRN at CHI St. Francis Health.
- Annual ED Volume: 3,716 patients
- Average Daily Volume: 10 patients
- Critical Access Hospital; Level IV trauma center
- Single physician coverage
- EMR: Meditech
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a. Max: 60 hours
- 1099 independent contractor
Founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls in 1899, CHI St. Francis Health is a ministry serving the citizens of Breckenridge, Wahpeton, and the surrounding area. With staff who take pride in providing innovative and high quality service in a healing environment, CHI St. Francis offers state-of-the-art equipment to provide the finest in medical care.
Breckenridge is a historic riverboat and railroad town. It is located on the headwaters of the Red River of the North, the longest north-flowing river in the United States. The Bois de Sioux and Otter Tail rivers merge here and offer excellent opportunities for canoeing and year round fishing.
Please contact Megan Menary, Clinical Recruiter, at Megan.Menary@statushp.com or by calling 515.822.8759 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
- Board certified in EM, FM, or IM
- ACLS & ATLS (or CALS)
- Previous EM experience required